Monday, November 24, 2008

is this nesting?

My stomach is rolling but my mind is insanely driven to make meaningless places sparkle before this baby comes. For instance...I just got done scrubbing the master bathroom on my hands and knees. I don't do that when I'm not pregnant! I moved shelves, found every dust bunny & decrudded every crevice. I'm so excited to take a shower in my sparkly tub tonight. Next on the list--our loft bedroom. Phil & Mike are running me a new outlet on Wednesday, so I'm going to start tonight & finish it Wednesday after they are done. Mike did his little bathroom downstairs & then I'm on to the kitchen floor & finishing touches on the living room. (then it'll be time to start upstairs again!)
Anyhow, I can't decide if this is insaneness or nesting but whatever it is I'm going to enjoy my clean house and the drive I have to keep it that way!

3 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

yes it is nesting! this baby should be coming soon:) YEAH!!! tiffany panos (simbro) had her baby this morning, early!! she was due the same day as you. she is welcoming Rylynn Janell Panos, 6 lbs 10 oz, 19 1/2 inches long!

Diane Melvin said...

I would say that it nesting. Right before Lydia was born I had my entire house spotless and had been working on my classroom (while teaching summer school). I had stuff organized into labeled boxes and everything. I was so proud.

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

whatever it is my body's paying for it this morning!