Wednesday, November 12, 2008

hark!

Hark!  What's this?  Dare I be blogging from home!?  I think I am...YAY!  Finally after 2 1/2 months AT&T pulled their heads out of the sand and got us hooked up!  I had big dreams of posting pictures tonight that I've been saving forever but something's wrong with my internet connection on my computer where all the pictures are saved so I'm using Mikey's.  He's at men's group and I thought it might be a little petty to call him to fix my computer while he's study the gospel with the fellas.

I don't really have anything fun to blog about...just soooo excited to have internet at home!  This means I have access to my hotmail account again so feel free to e-mail me there, however if you need me during work hours continue to use my work account if you want a fast(er) response (until I go on maternity leave!).

The doctor did not do an internal exam yesterday (aww shucks) but the doppler showed that the heartbeat was 158.  That's 10 up from yesterday and over 28 up from when we first heard it...how funny.  This little one's just trying to keep me guessing on whether its a boy or a girl.  Mom says its just the 2nd baby finally showing itself...the first one is the slow beat (my boy) and the one we've heard lately is the fast beat (my girl).  Isn't she funny?  Even funnier is that last night I dreamed I went into labor, had a baby, and then realized that I was going again--that there were twins.  In my dream I remember looking up and saying to God, "Real funny man!"  In all seriousness, there's no way it can be twins...I don't think anyways!

Whoever's in there tonight he/she/they are thankful for a home cooked meal.  Mommy hasn't been home to cook the last several nights.  Sunday was board meeting, Monday was a meeting at the school until 6, Tuesday was dr. in Ottumwa.  I always eat something but not the best that I could do.  Tonight Erin made me chicken and noodles for supper and brought it to Sonlight--still warm--I just got done eating and it was delicious!!  Thank you Erin, the whole family is grateful and hopefully the homecooking will help this congestion pass along.  Yummy!

All for now...nothing on TV so I just as well head to bed.  If Mikey fixes my 'puter then I'll get some new pictures up soon.  I have baby showers to show you & all kinds of other fun stuff!

3 comments:

breanna said...

woot woot!!!!!!! can't wait to see the pictures!

Andrea Frederick said...

yay for blogging in your jammies!

Bree Shaw said...

how exciting to have internet at home. i can't wait to get a computer and get the net at home too.