Sunday, November 7, 2021

Evalynn's 2 Year Portraits

Evalynn's birthday came in a whirl of back to school, then she was sick, then vacation, and then she was sick again.  Alas, I didn't ever get her 2 year photos taken.  As the kids get older we don't do big sessions every year, and instead suffice for back school pictures, individuals taken at Christmas and during family sessions, etc., but for the first 4-5 years, I have tried to do at least small individual sessions of each child.  They really do grow so fast, as cliche as I know that sounds.  

We took advantage of the lovely fall temps this weekend and got Evie's 2 year pictures done and she was a feisty, charismatic, darling little subject.

She has such a big personality.
Pretty in purple.
Isn't she a hoot?
And a doll baby?
It's the blue eyes and the button nose for me.
Hambone.
"Mom, I'm starting to wear down here."
The hands in the pocket.  Stop...
Gappy teeth say what?
I loveS her.
You are precious to us, Evalynn Nancy.  

No comments: