Saturday, November 6, 2021

The First Week of November {block towers, outside time, busy Tuesday!}

Sunday was Halloween but all of the Halloween activities were over by then, so Sunday was just a regular day.  After church, the kids caught up on some homework and I caught up on housework.  

Natalee had some chemistry to do from missing co-op.

I caught this funny note that Zayden wrote himself on the white board.  He's my son.  Ha.

School was a pretty routine week for B.L.I.S.S. Academy.
Morning coffee with my boy.
Natalee is getting along pretty well with her new math curriculum.
Evie likes to be involved.
Our table is always full.
Love this beautiful cursive.
Natalee always enjoys her mail from our friend, Kathy.
We brought the wooden blocks up for Evalynn and she had a lot of fun with them.  Love her tower of people...and the peg doll that she has at the top.
We tried replicating towers - I built one and had her make her own.
Snuggling with my boy during read aloud time.  Sometimes he's too unsettled to quietly color or do puzzles and needs to sit with mom.

Tuesday we had gymnastics and hippotherapy both.  Busy day!
Keeping Evalynn busy!
Zayden working on a little school during Ameliya's class.

Ameliya wrote this little poem and it was just the sweetest.

The week brought some beautiful weather.  We're trying to store up as many hours outside before winter comes.
A little bedtime school. #homeschoolprivilege
Friday morning had me in stitches.  Kids are funny little creatures.
I became determined to get Evalynn to take her milk in any sort of cup (instead of a bottle).  She had a lot of emotions.
On Saturday, Natalee had her first swim meet.  That rounded out the first week of November quite well!

No comments: