Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Our Beautiful {Hatbox} Babies

Four years ago, after I took Zayden's 6 months pictures, I considered getting rid of the hatbox.  I wasn't doing any hobby portraits for others any more and we were done having babies, so we thought.
In all the things I've purged over the years, I'm so glad that, for whatever reason, I hung on to that old hatbox.

These are for canvases. We've printed Natalee's and Xavier's and I will print the other three soon so we can hang them.  I've failed at many other traditions as we've added more children, but I'm grateful for these portraits.

Evalynn Nancy
2020

Zayden Samuel
2016

Ameliya Darby
2014

Xavier Micheal
2010

Natalee Cynthia
2009

(I have non watermarked copies of the older two's but I'm much too lazy to hook up my large hard drive to get them for this post.)

No comments: