Saturday, April 27, 2019

Beauty for Baby #5

Our sweet baby #5 (whom we think we will either be Baby E... or Baby V...) has been so blessed already.  Check out the sweetness that's been coming in to welcome her...

From my cousin, Patricia, who lives in Vegas but is always so dear to welcome every one of our darlings...
And does she ever have beautiful taste...
I wish I could describe to you the softness and of this extra large blanket...Copper Pearl is my new favorite blanket brand!
A stretchy car seat cover AND a netted one - isn't that smart!?

Zayden is SO excited about the Dr. Seuss from Aunt Lauren...so is mommy. 
Mommy loves timeless - and Dr. Seuss is timeless.
These britches - so soft, so cozy - so perfect for our winter.

My sweet friend, Chelsie, left this for me the other day as a "happy last night of JAM" gift.  This outfit makes me happy - those shoes...

Annnnd....mommy has done a lil shopping of her own here and there.

These will be baby's "loveys," (I hope).  Every single one of our kids has gotten attached to something.  The first 3 got attached to something that we weren't able to "duplicate" or buy a suitable second of that they would accept (Natalee - Scout, Xavier - a minky blanket, Mia - Kira [and though we bought her a second after she forgot the first one at a friend's she always knew who was "real]).  With Zayden, I chose his lovey and bought 2 from the start and it worked like a charm!  I'm hoping the same for Baby 5.  These are called Ubbi 2-in-1's.  The muslin blanket can be tucked into the little pocket pillow to make a lovey or be pulled out to have the blankie.  I think they are so sweet. 
Things I love...muslin, swaddles, and florals.
A muslin bath towel...
A new nightgown...because everyone deserves a new nightie.
I've started stock piling diapers, too.  We're going to try out the new Hello Bello line this time, but I'm sure we'll use our fav 'ole Aldi stand-by's, too.

Thank you, everyone, for loving our sweet surprise and us in the process.  We are grateful.

No comments: