Monday, November 14, 2016

Candids from Zayden's Birthday (& More)

I had pictures on my phone of Zayden's birthday that I forgot to include in his birthday post.  They are too cute not to scrapbook, so here goes!

The big birthday boy!

Breakfast on his birthday!

Here's my boy, nestled up to my leg while I take a sit down, reminding me he's still my baby.

I was frosting his cake, so he brought in a pot and spoon from the little kitchen and cooked, too. 

His happy birthday presents, all wrapped!

While I'm posting some Zayden cuteness, here are some bonus pictures and videos...
He had "frosting" for breakfast the day after his birthday.  {His cake frosting was Greek yogurt and local honey!}
 Pushing around the new tractor from Grandma Num and Papa. 
 He also figured out how to put the farmer in.
Just being cute waiting for Xavier at karate.
Foxy tush...
 And his new skill of making a fire siren noise...


Look how well trained he is.  He goes to bed when we say it's time!  (I also see those old stairs need vacuumed, especially in the corners!  This week!)
 
Last cute video.  He loves that boy in the mirror!
It seems like he's growing so quickly.  Getting so old so fast.  He's such a card and we love him so!

No comments: