Friday, June 17, 2016

Softball Continues {Natalee}

Softball season is chugging along and Natalee continues to try her hardest and improve at each game.


A spectator who doesn't know Natalee might assume she's not giving it her all when she goes up to bat.  I'd invite you to look at her face and tell me she's not.  Because she is.  She goes out and she wants a hit.  She uses all her strength.  When she doesn't get a hit, she keeps her smile and she keeps her chin up.  I'm so proud of this kid.  
 
I'm also extremely (and I mean extremely) grateful for Natalee's fantastic coaches, Kenny and James.  They treat her fairly, the cheer her on, encourage her, remind her what to do...they are really terrific.
Keep up the hard work, Natalee, and we know it is hard work, even though you only feel it as joy and never complain.  We're always your #1 cheerleaders!

No comments: