Friday, November 27, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

We are so blessed...
 and we are so thankful...
 even when the kids make a blooper photo. 
 My heart overflows with gladness!

Happy First Thanksgiving, Zayden!

We spent Thanksgiving Day at Mike's Grandma Betty's.  First, though, our kids watched the parade.  They got hungry so, of course, we ate cereal in front of the TV...because you can't miss the parade!
 How convenient that I'd been sorting maternity clothes and had a tote sitting there for a table. 

Our sweet niece, Adelyn.  She'll never smile for a selfie with me but we did tell secrets and get our lovings in.
Great Grandma Betty loves our kids so well.  She thinks Ameliya is "such a sugar" and obviously Ameliya thinks Great Grandma Betty is pretty fine too.

I took the two little ones and ran out to my aunts to visit with my extended family for awhile after lunch.  A cousin took some pictures for me...I'll post them when she is able to share them. 

Today we had Thanksgiving with my mom and dad and family.
Andrea took the picture so she's not in it. :(
Uncle Lance had the tummy flu so he didn't get to come...Natalee made him a picture because she missed him!
 After we ate we put up Mom and Dad's tree.  By "we" I mean, them...I supervised from the chair!
I love family time.  There's something about it that fills me all up on the inside and makes me feel warm and fuzzy all over.  
Blessed...that's what we are.  So very very blessed.

No comments: