Friday, November 14, 2014

Full Blown Pox + A New Tooth

Poxy lady is very very poxy right now.  I keep reminding myself that "this too shall pass" and no one has chicken pox forever.  On top of the pox, which are covering her whole body...
   
{homemade chicken noodle soup for the poxy baby}

...she ALSO cut a new tooth that came through today!
 This makes tooth #4 for Ameliya.  Poor thing shouldn't have to teeth AND have the chicken pox at the same time, should she?

She was extra snuggly today.  Luckily my sister came over for a visit and spent some quality time rocking so my arms got a little break.  
 
She's had some spurts of being happy and some spurts of really not being happy.  She doesn't want to be grumpy, I can tell, and she's doing the very very best that a baby with the pox can do.  Only a few more days..
{so far no pox for the big kids...}

No comments: