Sunday, April 26, 2020

Trying New Things! {More Bike Fun}

Zayden has been wanting to ride the tag-along, and we've very much enjoyed each of our kids getting to take their turn on it as they've grown.  However, that means either Evalynn has to stay behind, OR.....
That's right.  Mom who's been riding for all of seven days has to try to pull the queen's chariot. 
Xavier actually offered to pull one.  Truthfully I have no doubt he has more strength than me, but his bike wasn't big enough to hook the tag along onto and pulling an infant sister is quite a lot of . responsibility for a young man - someday though.

So Mike hooked me up and off we went.  The weight difference actually was not nearly as bad as I thought it would be and the queen and I got along just fine.
I'm not ready to ride any long trails yet, but I'm getting a little stronger.


Zayden and I both tried new things tonight - I pulled the chariot and he rode the tag along.  Mike took him down a big hill really fast and his laugh, man I wish I could bottle that laugh.  I didn't get it on video but I hope it stays in my heart forever.
(Tonight's pics are all from Mike's phone - not so crisp as mine!)

We had to cut our ride tonight short, because the queen fell asleep and sleeping in the chariot is not so comfortable. 
Good thing her belts were secure, because she was tanked.
Trying new things on our bikes was a great end to what turned out to be a pretty sweet day.  We're thankful for making memories.

No comments: