Saturday, April 4, 2020

Picture This Clothing - Round 2

Lauren and Lance gave the kids Picture This Clothing gift certificates for Christmas this year.  They did this for Ameliya for her birthday last year and everyone really enjoyed watching the process. 

After lots of drawing and thinking and more drawing and deciding, the kids finalized their choices and I sent them in.  Unfortunately 2 days after I sent them in, the printing place shut down due to COVID-19, but I guess that will make them a fun treat when things open back up.  

Zayden had a vision of what he really wanted on his shirt and he wanted mom's help.  I didn't want to have my art work on his shirt, though.  So, he showed me what he wanted in the drawing book and I drew it piece by piece on a paper beside him while he drew it on his shirt.  He did great, he just needed me to break it into smaller pieces for him.
Look at his concentration.
I did hold his paper flat when he used the watercolor pencils, too.

Xavier drew a lot of shirts.  A. Lot.

Natalee did one that she drew and one with Legos.  Both were very cute.

Mia also drew a couple out and did one with Legos.  Being able to use real life objects on the shirts swayed some of the decision making!

Here are our final choices that will be printed, hopefully soon-ish!
Taking the photo so the Lego people didn't have shadows was sure a trick!
I like Xavier's design behind his Lego folks.

I think Zayden's turned out just pretty darn good!  I love this guy's hair.

Natalee drew a similar picture for Phil's birthday card and I love it so much.  The fairies are painting the rainbow, each doing a different color!

Ameliya settled on part drawing, part Legos, so she could have the best of both worlds.  I just noticed as I was typing that her girls are wearing the same dress - matching fun!

We're looking forward to our designs being brought to life!

No comments: