Monday, June 10, 2019

29 Weeks with Baby Beeler 5

Baby and I are still chugging along.  I feel good overall - trying to keep up with my walks and activity despite having swollen feet and ankles this time!  I haven't had swelling like this since I was pregnant with Natalee.  


We are 29 weeks - every movement this dolly makes is visible from the outside.  She is a strong little girl.  At our last appointment, the doctor confirmed that she was nicely vertical, with her head down.


We have a name picked out and have been blessed with clothes and gifts and so much love.  We are getting excited to meet this baby that God is sending us.
In fact, after my last appointment, I got home and Zayden burst into tears, wanting to know where the baby is.  He doesn't understand why I have to keep going to appointments and the doctor won't just let me bring her home! 🤣

The wait is long!

No comments: