Saturday, December 23, 2017

Christmas at Grammy Sara's and Papa George's

We celebrated Christmas with "Mike's" family on Dec 23rd.
As always....love, laughter, time with family....makes it a pretty top notch day.

I seriously don't know what happened - if I got distracted or what - but I sure didn't snag many pictures of our day.  Mia ended up spiking a temp, which was the theme of our holiday season with her, so I did leave early and left Mike and the others to enjoy their time together.

I did get a pretty cute picture of this cutie with Gigi and Uncle Mike.
And we may have won aunt and uncle of the year by giving her an Elena lunchbox full of zebra cakes (her favorite) as one of her gifts.... ;)

This little Millie...Grandma Betty's girl...
 He got a Winnie the Pooh movie and thought we should watch it right. now.
Papa musn't have enjoyed Pooh as much as Zayden...
Girls playing Legos...right before I realized Mia was shivering and I took her home.
I feel bad - our big kids were there, truly!  I'll do better with picture proof next year!

One of Mia's gifts was new nightgowns, so at least she had something sweet and fresh to put on once we got home and mommy washed them (and her).  She promptly fell asleep and stayed out for most of the night.

No comments: