Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Yes, Millie

Yes, Millie, it is your hair and you can have a say in how it is cut.
Yes, Millie, I heard you when you cried because your curls were baby hair and they were really just a pile of snarls that mommy was holding on to.
Yes, my darling, I will smile for you and get my hair cut, too, and I won't cry in front of you about those precious curls I loved so much.
Sweet girl, I see you growing up.  I'm so proud of you for choosing what you wanted and following through.  Your new hair cut is A+ adorable.
 You were so proud to brush it this morning and it really lays quite nicely. 
 It looks so healthy and your natural highlights are precious. 
I love you for YOU, Ameliya, long hair, short hair, curls, or not.
Thank you very much, Miss Natalie, for the precious cut, and for listening to Ameliya and going for it when she told you how short she wanted it!

No comments: