Saturday, January 14, 2017

Sick Squirrel!

This squirrel has had a terribly rough week!  It started Sunday early morning with a surprise high temp and malaise.  Daddy spent the day in the rocking chair and let me go to church and my folks' for lunch and then I jumped into a loooonngg week of grouchiness, not eating, restless sleep, and a runny nose.
We discovered a little late that we'd been exposed to influenza a so I assumed he was dealing with something along those lines until I happened to see in his mouth (whilst he was screaming) and noticed F.O.U.R. new molars.  This buddy doesn't do anything lightly.  He's finally starting to perk back up, and though still whiny, is getting back to his old self.  I'm sure he was in a great deal of pain and, while I was loving and rocking him, I never thought to address teeth issues until Thursday when I saw them.  
This was a rare moment when he was feeling decent this week...a small glimpse of the "normal" Zayden that helped me remember that this (grouchy buddy) wouldn't last forever!
Smart boy:
Daddy was away overnight a couple of times this week (waaahh!).  Zayden was so glad when he came home!
 

No comments: