Wednesday, April 6, 2016

A Shower for a Prince

Saturday we threw a baby shower for my younger sister.  How blessed we are by family and friends!
Only about 5 weeks to go...
Nieces!

Obviously I was not in charge of decorating.  I do food. {wink}
 Ice cream sundae bar!

Baby Tallman-Smith's home was transformed quite quickly into baby land with much of the gear, clothes, toys, and supplies his parents will need.  Here are a few highlights...
Bibs from Aunt Loren...
Glass bottles!  Back to the classics!
Look at the sweet wrapping job!
Parker the Fox was quite a hit with Zayden - he tested it out.
This blanket. I'm so happily jealous of others who can patiently sew minky fabric.
 A ring sling!
 And a growth chart!
 A very noisy KC Royals toy!  Ha. 
Lauren's friend and maid of honor, Leann, made this blanket...the yellow squares are from her bridesmaid's dress from Lauren's wedding.  Sniff, sniff, sniff...that was simply too sweet.  
So many other clothes, toys, and gear that I can't fit into my blog!  I know Lauren, Lance, and Baby are so grateful!
 
Mom and Dad always do the stroller and car seat.  This one reverses so baby can face you or face out.  {love}  Baby is using our infant car seat so when he's ready, Grandma and Papa will get him his convertible seat!
It was a great day!  After the shower mom, Andrea and I went to Lauren's to help unload, sort little clothes, play with toys and enjoy the evening together!  Perfection...

No comments: