Thursday, July 11, 2019

What's On Baby's Cart?

This spring while we were at CP clinic, we went into IKEA (for the first time!) and picked up a Raskog cart to keep baby's essentials on.  In little houses there's not always room for a changing table, so I though this might help me keep things organized.  Or at least control the chaos. 

Just for fun - because I always love to see what other's have - here's what we have on baby's cart so far.

On the top - 1 package of newborn diapers. Mike says I'm thinking too positively as our baby's aren't so much the newborn diaper size, but I told him it was just one package and they were a gift. (wink) The open diapers are size 1.  We've been gifted with so many diapers from friends and family.  We are hoping baby isn't brand sensitive - mom wants to be way more relaxed this time!
On the left, a package of Parent's Choice cotton water wipes - my current fav, although a friend gifted me a large package of Hello Bello which I've been wanting to try!  They'll move up when a little room is cleared.  On the right, Young Living Seedlings lotion.  On the back right you can see pacifiers sticking up - the newborn size are in the diaper bag.
Next to the diapers are alllll the butt creams.  Hello Bello, Young Living Seedlings, Dr. Bronner's, Natural Butt paste, and a sample of Desitin from a welcome box. #prepared

In the middle - a sweet row of darling burp clothes, most from a friend, a few I purchased and a package of pacifier clips.  The green pouch is a collection of samples from welcome boxes - wipes, lotions, creams, etc.  The purple pouch is my essential oil roll ons.
Two different bottle samples, a couple samples of size 2 diapers that I wasn't sure where to stick, a couple of body creams, and lactation cookies from a friend who knows me well.

And on the bottom - our A+A muslin blankets, her ubbi lovey blankets (one is in the diaper bag), the gorgeous Copper Pearl floral blanket, and a stack of muslin washcloths
Time is getting closer and I'm feeling ready and enjoying the baby prep in the chaos of life.

What is your favorite baby item???

No comments: