Monday, May 18, 2015

May Marches On

No matter how I try to keep up, May just keeps marching by me.  We're keeping busy with the day to day routine and a few extras thrown in here and there.

After a few long, interrupted days, we settled for supper on the floor in front of the TV.  I called it a picnic and the children rejoiced.

I did some early morning snuggling with this ornery girl...
 She's a gremlin.  Ha.

Ameliya became more expressive by bringing me her Kira when she's ready for a nap.  
In this picture she's pointing to the stove and asking me (in grunts) to please put her bottle in the water pot to warm. 
Mia is trying to decide whether she's a one nap a day girl or a two.  It's a hard life.  I've got her and Kira lounging around the house together more on the one naps days...
  
 

The children are increasingly fonder of each other as the days pass...
{rocking their babies}
...and Natalee's patience is ever expanding.  What a wonderful big sister!
 
Ameliya wishes she were a few inches taller so she could fill her cup like brother and sister.  She sure tried!
(brother, help me??)

Ameliya learned to nod "yes" this week.  She has to open her mouth really big to get going in the right direction!

We went to the homeschool end of year roller skating party and had a great time!  The children are so thankful their daddy can skate!
  

Natalee and I spent some time yard saling and thrift store shopping...I'm not sure we found any huge bargains but we had a great "big girl" time.

Xavier was the recipient of a thrift store Hawaiian shirt and he's so proud to look like Uncle Lance.  

 We've had some late nights, some early mornings, and lots of snuggles in between.

We are healthy, we are happy, and we are blessed!

No comments: