Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sleepy Sweetie

Is it any wonder that I'm not loving getting up in the morning and leaving this sweetie pie to go to work?
She's started rolling all over the place...recently we find her in completely different spots than we put her down in. We always put her on her back...this morning she was all tucked up on her tummy (with her feet sticking out of the blankets, just like mommy's).

Oh, I'm so thankful that she gets to stay home with daddy this week and got to be spoiled by Lorn Lorn last week. What a lucky baby! However, I'm equally thankful that I've only got 2 days left and get to spend the rest of my summer loving and hugging and kissing and squeezing every hour of every day! (oh, and planning a bridal shower, planning NYR, working on VBS, attending family events, etc, etc...). I love summer!!

3 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

oh she just looks so sweet! isn't it just great being a mom?

Andrea Frederick said...

i love summer too!

Shonya said...

I love the way she sleeps--that's how I sleep too! :)