Monday, May 22, 2017

Happy EARLY Birthday, Zayden!

This year, on a whim (and Amazon quick sale) I ordered our nephew, Theo, and our niece, Adelyn, water tables for their May and June birthdays.  After we gave Theo his, I had the opportunity to see how much Zayden loved it and wished his birthday were in the summer so we could gift him one.  I'm not very good at buying the kids something "just because" - perhaps I should loosen up on that a little.  Nonetheless, I watched for a sale and when another came through I jumped and ordered a water table for Zayden.  Happy November birthday in May, baby boy, or whatever I need to term this to not feel guilty about it.  (Actually I don't feel that guilty.  We buy our children very little new.)
All the kids love it, really.  I'm hoping to gift Xavier this one for his birthday in June, for extended water play for the big kids outdoors.  I missed it when it was under $40 - hoping it comes through on sale again before June! 
November is so hard with Christmas right around the corner.  We were happy to treat Zayden to this and have some summer fun!
We also indulged in a folding wagon for ball season this summer.  Making my life easier, a little at a time!

A few of you have asked for links.  None of the 3 water tables we purchased were alike.
Ours is the Step2 Big Splash water park:
 Adelyn's is the Step2 Wild Whirlpool Water Table:

 Theo's is the Little Tike's Spiralin' Seas Waterpark:
Watch for sales.  Prices change daily on Amazon and Wal-Mart.  I didn't pay more than $35 for any of the tables.

No comments: