Monday, January 17, 2011

Comparison in Photos

I purposely staged the setting of some of Xavier's 6 months photos to mimic those of Natalee at that age for framing/canvasing purposes in our home. I didn't realize until I compared the photos just how similar their mannerisms and expressions can be.

The hatbox...


The rubber ducky...
(cannot figure out why blogger keeps rotating the picture of Xabe but I give up trying to make it go back! you get the idea....)


Daddy's rocking chair...Natalee above, Xavier below.

Very fun to see these next to each other!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this. Especially the rocking chair! They do look very much alike except for Natalee's widows peek :)

Lauren

Micheal Beeler said...

Hey, she can not help it that she got her daddy's hair line. I really do feel sorry for her about that. They are both just so stinking cute though.