Sunday, September 19, 2010

Busy Picture Weekend...

Whew! What a fast weekend. Got out the photography gear to do a newborn/family session for a friend of mine & just kept the photo ball rolling with my own kids. Here's a peak & links to the rest! Enjoy!

Introducing the gorgeous, teeny tiny Miss Presley Ann...

Click HERE for more of Presley, big brother Mason & their family session!


3 months already? My baby Xabe is growing all too fast...but dang he IS a handsome man!
Click HERE to see the rest of Xavier's pictures!


And my fair, saucy lady...
Click HERE to see the rest of Natalee's pictures!

2 comments:

Corin said...

They all look great! I love Xabe's smile.

Shonya said...

I can see how you love taking pictures--wish I had that love and that eye!! And that picture of Xabe--that's magazine worthy!!