Saturday, December 6, 2008

what to blog?

Not sure what to blog about today...
Still pregnant...due today (pray my baby remembers that!).
I have nothing inspirational to say...not grouchy really, just indifferent...

Feeling lazy...big...slightly uncomfortable.

Gonna head out to mom and dad's later to work on their new high speed internet...it'll be a nice diversion to my pregnantness. They stopped in this morning to visit...looked at our laundry room downstairs--dad's going to run us a duct in there so my pipes don't freeze. Vance and his crew came by and chopped our tree down out back...thankfully b/c it was a hazard and our insurance demanded that it come down. Anybody need some firewood? I have no idea what kind of tree it is...perhaps it's not the burning kind...
Anyhow--it's staying there until I'm not pregnant and feel like picking it up...

What good family we have--dads, brother-in-laws, moms, sisters...we are blessed!

Enough of this rambling...have a great (warm) Saturday!

No comments: