Thursday, December 4, 2008

i just got back...

...from hiding in erin's office. my room is right by the copier...like you have to come in the copy room to get to my room--so it's a very busy place & everyone who copies feels possessed to stop by with some whitty comment about me still being pregnant. i know they mean well and i'm really not offended...it just wears on you after awhile. so, at lunch i shut my door and had a little cry while my concerned husband patted my back...then i taught for an hour or so & then while my one student i was supposed to have was at OT i went and hid in erin's office. i think i can make it until 3:20 now...

aw...a kindergartener just brought me an ice cream sandwich b/c it is his birthday...glad i came back!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there sweety...Thinking about you... Kristina

Erin said...

You can always come hide with me! More than likely by the time you get back from maternity leave, I'll be ready to do my fair share of hiding in your room! Hang in there and remember, my door is always open!

Erin said...

Plus, I have chocolate and lots of it!

Bree Shaw said...

i think you are bigger today than you were yesterday! HA HA HA! sorry i just had to say it:) smile, it is almost over with.