Sunday, May 9, 2010

Little Woman

Natalee is the happy owner of a "new to her" play kitchen and washer/dryer set. Mommy found some yard sale bargains and bought the two pieces for the bargain price of $13! YAY! The kitchen is a little flimsier than I'd hoped once I got it home and cleaned...the doors and stuff aren't very "tough" up but it'll do just fine for a couple years. The washer and dryer are the good 'ole Little Tykes brand...you just about can't beat them! She doesn't totally "get" them yet but she does love all the doors. She thinks they are just like little treasure coves!..put things in, take things out & repeat! And she loves to spin the knobs on the washer/dryer doors that make them go 'round.


organizing her "cupboards"


Align Center
hat in...

hat out!

Sunday Morning:
she also loves the silverware that came with the kitchen!

put it in and close the door!spoon's dry, mom! :)

So, here's to you, my little woman...someday I'll blink and you'll have a real house with real appliances and I'll be rocking your baby. But today I think I'll go get you out of your bed and rock you while you're asleep...because it's mother's day and I love your sweet soft little head and the way you curl up in my arms. Love, Mama

4 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

how precious:) looks like you found a great bargain or two that she loves! can't beat a bargain like that!

Shonya said...

What a blessing to get bargains like that! Looks like she's lovin' them!

Andrea Frederick said...

I can't wait until her and Emma can head upstairs and play at Emma's kitchen. Oh the things they will create!

Corin said...

I'm so jealous. Why are these things never at the yard sales I go to?