Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy 3 Months, Baby Girl!

We love you more everyday, Natalee Cynthia! You make us smile in the morning and stand watch over your crib in awe at night. We can't get enough of you and only wish you wouldn't grow so quickly!

#1

# 2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

Grandmas, Papas & Aunties...comment or e-mail with which ones you want. I think for her 1 mo. pictures the aunts got 5x7's & grandparents got 8x10 (guess you would know, they're probably hanging at your houses). We'll also be ordering wallets.
Pictures in her Easter dress will be coming closer to time. (If anyone is buying those adorable colored baby chicks from MFA please let me know...I'd love to borrow/rent them for a photo shoot!)

I'd love to hear what everyone's favorite is!!

9 comments:

Andrea Frederick said...

My favorite is the one with her hand by her head, but not sure that's the one I want on my wall. They are gorgeous! I love them all!

Anonymous said...

i think #2 would make a great wall photo! :)

Anonymous said...

I think I want my 5x7 of #2. Love #5 and #6 lots too though, wallets please! Number 1 with the flag is awesome, I think you should repeat that pose when she gets older too. Glad you found a use for the silk flower petals, lol.
Lauren

Anonymous said...

I like them all. I think i want my 8x10 in #2 It was a toss up between it and #4 Will take lots of wallets.

Anonymous said...

She sure makes me smile. Eat some neck for me, alright?
Annette

Bree Shaw said...

#3 and #6 are my favs! but all of them are good:) i would take a wallet....

Corin said...

Shut up!!! You lie she is not 3 months old. I refuse to believe it.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm not an aunt or anything, just a good friend that would love to have a wallet for the fridge to show off. Love any of them. My favorite is #3. Great pictures. I'm not sure where the time has gone. Love, Laurie

Anonymous said...

You guys did a great job with these pictures! They turned out great! I think I would like a 5x7 of #4 and a wallet of #2 and #4.
Love to you all,
Aunt Kea