Friday, March 27, 2009

but Mooooom...

If Natalee could talk, I imagine this morning when I put her hat and coat on that she would have said, but Mooooooom! My girl's never been a fan of the clothes or of being bundled up. She was so happy when I finally took her car seat cover off and even happier when she could leave the house in her seat with no coat and just a light hat. But here we are, back into winter. She'll be ever so upset if it snows!
Anyways, as I was bundling her up this morning, she didn't fuss but did give me this brow furrowed, "I'm so annoyed & not at all amused" look. Man, I love this girl and all her expressions!
Here's hoping you stay warm with the snow a'comin'!

5 comments:

Andrea Frederick said...

that's what i thought too! colby had SOOOO much fun riding home with her yesterday!

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

mom said he kept her awake the whole time. he's becoming quite the good big cousin. might have thought the other one would be more attached than him, but i think it's sweet that he's so loving to her.

Corin said...

Oh, she doesn't look that anoyed. She's to good natured for that.

Bree Shaw said...

she looks like a little eskimo:) very cute! hope the snow stays away!

Anonymous said...

She is just so cute, no matter what she is in.