Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Playdate!

We had a playdate today. We went to Greentop & got to see my friend & HS classmate's new house. Another friend & classmate joined us with her new baby. We had so much fun visiting...it's exciting to see us all in a whole new light...as mommies!
A few pictures from our day...

Sleeping baby #1, born August 20th
Mason Hiram...he fell asleep in his walker. I was eating and kept rocking it back and forth for him with my feet & he finally gave it up.

Sleeping baby #2, born December 9th
Natalee Cynthia...Saturn's holding her while I finished eating & foot rocked Mason!

Sleeping baby #3, born January 2nd
Quinlee Jo...wait this one's not sleeping! She was until I got ready to take the picture :)

They're awake!! They all woke up for a little bit of playtime on the floor...amazingly they actually did kick around and play for a few minutes without any of them getting fussy! What fun we had!

1 comment:

Bree Shaw said...

looks like lots of fun.