Friday, April 25, 2008

headed down the road...

The beginning and the end...
The end of my time at Schuyler & the friends, family and students I've come to know and love so dearly, but the beginning of a new journey at a new school (with hopefully new students and friends that I'll learn to love). A scary time, but an exciting time. Never have I been so thankful for my family--they are the best cheerleaders I could ever ask for. Never have I been so thankful for my faith and my Savior, Who ensures that I never actually have to go anywhere alone.

Add a baby on the way to the mix & you have one emotional, excited, slightly crazy, anxious, but content woman! For those who don't know & do care, I'm due December 6th (not that babies ever come on their due date!). I'm feeling good--slightly naseous at all times & tired 95% of the day. However, the excitement and happiness over ride those nuisances most of the time. Again, I've never been so thankful for family to get excited with & share the news with & plan with!

Okay, I don't know how great I'll be at this whole blogging thing, but I'm going to give it an A+ effort. I'm off to figure out how to put pictures on here because let's face it...pictures are more fun than words. Happy reading & God bless you!

2 comments:

Andrea Frederick said...

Awwww....the below pic makes me want to puke, just kidding:) Good job, but my blog is cooler!!

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

i'm not done yet...i just got tired last night. i don't have the stamina of a NOT pregnant woman!