Monday, January 1, 2024

The Week Between Christmas and New Year's {PJ Days, Crafts, Snuggles, and More} December 26-31, 2023

The week between Christmas and New Years passed in a blur of PJ days, games, crafts, snuggles, and family time.

Early morning wake ups from Ev to get assistance dressing her dollies.
Doctor appointments for these two...
...and a post doctor donut.
We read about baklava in our advent devotions so when I saw this tray at Wal-Mart I grabbed it to try.  I can't say anyone was particularly a fan.
A sick day for this guy...
...but doctor Ev on duty!
I finished up our 1000 hours outside video montage.  It was set to a sweet heart squeeze inducing song but IG took it off when I downloaded the video.
Silly moments...
crafts...
We went to see Migration at the theater - Evalynn's first real movie experience.  She thought the movie was a little scary, but liked the seats and the popcorn.  We all enjoyed our local theater's new recliners and heated seats!  Mom could have taken a nap!
Playing with new toys!
and new games!
I taught Children's Church to close out the last Sunday in 2023!
We finished 2023 with some New Year's Eve naps before bringing in 2024 with friends (a gathering at which I took zero photos because I was having too much fun!)

No comments: