Saturday, May 28, 2011

Potty Training Miss Priss

Make sure you scroll back down and look at the pictures I added to Xavier's 11 month post!

Now...on to the potty training.
Our first day ended in 7 hits and 7 misses. We set the timer and went every 10 minutes or so (that's a lot of pottying!!). We had 0 #2s on the potty (which means 2 in our panties) but woke up dry this morning and yesterday at nap! Just now she came to me and had started peeing in her panties but stopped herself. That's progress, right? We're using panties with plastic pants over them for during the day and pull-ups for nap and night. I've already done a load of "panty laundry". Overall, I'm proud of her--she's sitting on the potty like a big girl, our fits have been minimal, and she seems to care. Compared to a week ago when I asked her "Natalee, are you going to wear panties?" and she replied "NO, Natalee wears diapers!" I think we've made progress!

It won't let me type between my pictures--most of them are self explanatory...the 2nd one is Natalee sacking up her diapers!!











1 comment:

Lori said...

She looks so big!!! Also as sharp as that little cookie is, I would say she is ready!!! Have fun, and remember this to shall pass!