Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Just for the Record...

I believe it should be ILLEGAL to be 9 months pregnant and come down with the vomiting and diarrhea flu! What a long 36 hours it has been at our house. Natalee is feeling better and I'm done with the "sickness" part but am working on the "no energy" part. My hubby has been my hero--keeping up with Natalee, trying to get some food/drink in me, emptying puke buckets b/c I'm too big to get in front of the toliet in the little bathroom downstairs, and trying to prepare us for another baby to come. Thanks, Mikey...you're the best.
NOW done with this sickness and on to more fun things like baby boys!

2 comments:

breanna from glimpse said...

oh my goodness! that's just awful! i'm so sorry!!! :(

Bree Shaw said...

yay for new baby boys! i hope you have the energy to get through today. i will be praying for you guys and hope everyone is on the mend at your house before you bring home that precious little bundle of all boy:)